วันพุธที่ 21 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Crucial 2GB 256Mx64PC2-5300 CT25664AC667 DDR2 200-Pin SODIMM Laptop Memory


Compatible With Dell Mini 1012, (What's this?) Popped it in the Mini 1012 and it works like a charm. System is peppier, programs open more readily and smoother then before. High definition video plays smoother and with no noticeable hiccups as before. Hi def vids used to start with some stutters the first few seconds. Now it's smooth sailing start to finish.

Easiest and best upgrade for our lowly powered netbooks. I have always found adding RAM to a machine with barely enough to run the OS and a few programs simultaneously to be most beneficial to overall performance. Upgrading my Windows 7 Home Premium based netbook from 1 gig to 2 gigs sounds like double the RAM, but it's actually three times the RAM I had as before, as my machine uses 500mb just to sit idle. That left me with 500 mb's to run apps, and what not. I now have 1500 mb's to run apps. Big diff...

You need this upgrade! Took ten minutes from start to finish, and I have never opened up a laptop before. Easy peasy.
bien, (What's this?)
Works great in a Xplore iX104C4, (What's this?) I purchased this product to use in my Xplore Techologies ultra rugged PC. Its a ix104C4 Dual Mode Allview Extreme. This really helped speed up the computer. Nice upgrade from the stock 1GB of ram. Its hard to find information on these computers about upgrading RAM so I hope this helps anyone interested in upgrading an xplore C4.
RAM is RAM, (What's this?) The purchase and delivery was easy. I got the RAM in the time estimated at a great rate. I will do this again when I need more RAM. Good value for money.
Quality Memory at a great price, (What's this?)
Easiest upgrade I've ever done, (What's this?) I followed the directions, saw immediate improvement in my little netbook's performance as a result of just doubling the RAM. excellent price!!! I researched many places and this was the easiest, quickest purchase spot.
Crucial Memory Rocks, (What's this?)
completely satisfied, (What's this?) received memory promptly. installed the two memory sticks in my granddaughter's dell notebook. it went from 512k to 2g. it worked imediately and she said she can tell the difference in speed.
Works great on my Dell Mini 9, (What's this?) This maxed out the RAM in my Dell Mini 9. It was a cheap, fast, and easy upgrade for my netbook.
Be careful with the right SODIMM for your NetBook, (What's this?) Just be careful and double check the type of SODIMM your netbook can mounts.
I've bought this Crucial 200-pin 5300 but it doesn't fit my Acer Aspire One 533.
I'll try this one instead, it should works fine: Crucial CT25664BC1067 2 GB 204-PIN PC3-8500 SODIMM DDR3 Memory Module

So, basically I just gave 3 stars as I'm not able to rate this product.

  • Memory Speed- PC5400; Memory Speed MHz- 667MHz
  • Memory Size- 2048MB; Memory Modules- 1; Memory Channels- Dual; Memory Socket- SODIMM;
  • Memory Category- Laptop; Memory Type- DDR2

  • Memory Speed- PC5400; Memory Speed MHz- 667MHz.Memory Size- 2048MB; Memory Modules- 1; Memory Channels- Dual; Memory Socket- SODIMM;.Memory Category- Laptop; Memory Type- DDR2. A small outline dual inline memory module (SODIMM) consists of a number of memory components (usually black) that are attached to a printed circuit board (usually green). SODIMMs get their name because they are smaller and thinner than regular DIMMs. The gold pins on the bottom of the SODIMM provide a connection between the module and a socket on a larger printed circuit board. The pins on the front and back of a SODIMM are not connected. 200-pin SODIMMs are used to provide DDR and DDR2 SDRAM memory for notebook computers. 200-pin SODIMMs are available in PC2700 DDR SDRAM, PC3200 DDR SDRAM, DDR2 PC2-6400 SDRAM, DDR2 PC2-5300 SDRAM, DDR2 PC2-4200 SDRAM and DDR2 PC2-3200 SDRAM. To use DDR or DDR2 memory, your system motherboard must have 200-pin SODIMM slots and a DDR- or DDR2-enabled chipset. A DDR or DDR2 SODIMM will not fit into a standard SDRAM SODIMM socket.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น