วันจันทร์ที่ 19 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SuperClocked with Free "Batman: Arkham City" Game Download coupon included, 1536 MB GDDR5, Dual-DualLink


The best computer crashing device your money can buy, (What's this?) I got the gtx 580 sc as an anniversary gift from my wife. I'm not a hard gamer or even someone that runs my computers into the ground. This card brought my computer to its knees and crashed it more than 30 times (specs shown below). It was heartbreaking.

I tried everything I could think off.
Great Graphics Card!, (What's this?) I bought this Graphics card to SLI my other gtx 580 superclocked. Now all tasks are almost equally divided between two cards not allowing one card to run so heavily. These gtx 580's are the next to best available except maybe the gtx 590's which are still beyond my pricing reach.
Awesome Performance and Stability, (What's this?) I used to be an avid nVidia user, but, had changed over to ATI/AMD for my past 2 upgrades. Though those cards (5770, and 5850HD) were both solid performers, the increase in FPS and picture quality has been amazing with the GTX580

Ease of installation, and honestly the control center for nVidia is much easier to use than the Catalyst system.

Very satisfied with this card, the only critique, is the lack of more that 1 HDMI output connectors, I have a 3 monitor setup and would prefer to have all directly connected via HDMI vs 1 HDMI and two DVI adapted over to HDMI as my monitors only accept HDMI.
Just Perfect, (What's this?) Easy to setup, runs everything even in 3D on extreme graphics. With Evga Precision progarm (free, VERY sipmle&easy to use),you can easly overclock your pc, and adjust your fan speed to keep it cool everytime. Also Evga's costumer support is awesome.. They reply in less then 2 hours, great support. I definetly suggest Evga if you are inbetween brands.

P.
Absolute GPU goodness, only hits about 65C under full load on any game played.
I am ready to get another one and go SLI, (What's this?) The best GPU I have ever owned. BF3 on ultra is the way to go with this card. FTW EVGA is the best I highly recommend.
This Video Card is a BEAST!, (What's this?) I was in the market a few months ago to build a gaming rig that will be "Battlefield 3-ready" (because I'm a huge Battlefield series fan and October can't come soon enough!)
I did my research and came to the conclusion that I was simply going to splurge on the best available card at the time. I know that when it came time for me to make the purchase of this video card, the GTX 590 have come out recently. But according to numerous reviews/benchmarks, the GTX 580 actually performed equally (if not better) as the GTX 590.

I went with this card and I definitely do not regret it one bit. I am currently able to run Crysis 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2, and Battlefield 3 (Alpha) at full resolution with no problem.

Here's my PC that I built with components I primarily purchased from Amazon:

- Intel Core i7-2600K
- ASUS Sabertooth P67 (Rev 3)
- eVGA 1.
Great card, (What's this?) Despite the ultra high price, the card is great. Run smooth all the latest games you can imagine at max settings. I recommend.
Battlefield 3, all ultra settings, battlefield 3, all ultra settings. need i say more? ^_^ not even running these sli, i have a friend that's been running two of these sli for the last few months and loves them as well!

really a fantastic card, had no issues with drivers or any graphical bugs i've been hearing about some people seeing in bf3.
Works as advertised, (What's this?) Video card has been in the system for probably a month now. Works just like it should. EVGA suplied one of the few with the cooling solution that pushed the air out the back versus dumping it into the case and did so at a good price.

  • Core Clock 797MHz
  • limited Edition BATMAN: Arkham City card artwork
  • Memory Clock 4050MHz
  • BATMAN: Arkham City Coupon for FREE Full game Download Included inside
  • NVidia Cuda, PhysX, PureVideo HD, 3D Vision Surround Technologies

  • Core Clock 797MHz.limited Edition BATMAN: Arkham City card artwork.Memory Clock 4050MHz.BATMAN: Arkham City Coupon for FREE Full game Download Included inside.NVidia Cuda, PhysX, PureVideo HD, 3D Vision Surround Technologies. Introducing the fastest DirectX 11 GPU, the EVGA GeForce GTX 580. This card rips through the latest DirectX 11 games with up to 8x the tessellation performance over competing GPUs, and runs quieter than the previous generation. Experience a whole new level of interactive gaming with SLI and combine up to three displays for the ultimate 3D gaming experience. With these features and more, the EVGA GeForce GTX 580 does not just dominate the competition, it obliterates it. Specifications include the GTX 580 (797MHz core clock) chipset, 1536MB of 0.4ns GDDR5 memory with a 4050 MHz effective memory clock and 194.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น