วันอังคารที่ 20 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Noctua NF-P12 Fan


Unbeatable Performance, (What's this?) These fans are just unbeatable when it comes to performance/noise. I replaced two 80mm fans with 2 of these Noctua's and I installed another Noctua 120mm in the side door (Cooler Master HAF 912 Case) and the results are unmatched. These fans move a good amount of air and they produce little noise. I will not say they are absolutely silent but all you hear is a feint sound of air movement and not the sound of the fan fins, which you hear from other fans from other manufacturers which gets unbearable after a while.

Everyone knows Noctua is a premium brand and they use premium parts in making these fans. These fans will last >100,000 hours, which absolutely beats the competitors, whose sleeve fans are rated at roughly 20,000 hours and get louder the more they're in use.

Many people find these fans ugly but I am not going for looks but for performance/noise and these fans are constantly rated at the top of the 120mm charts.

A good touch is that Noctua includes 4 rubber mounts to install the fans to reduce vibrations but the fans were semi-loose when using them so I decided to just screw them in. They also come with 4 to 3 pin fan adapters for those who prefer to connect them via the power supply or for those who have no fan headers left to use on the motherboard.
Absolutely silent, (What's this?) I was revamping an old computer and wanted to make it as quiet as possible - picked up two of these, and have been extremely happy that I did. They push a lot of air, and are very, very quiet.
Very quiet and moves good amount of air, (What's this?) I have 4 of these type fans installed in my latest build. 120mm in front; 120mm in rear; 92mm mounted to cool GPU; 92mm retro fitted to cool CPU. I use a front panel fan controller which shows the temps and rpms and this combination works great for me.
Quiet and Cool, (What's this?) I purchased two of these fans to replace the ones that came with my cooler master enforcer case. [...]
I recently installed[...] liquid cooling to keep things running well. the fans that came with it were ok, but these Noctua fans are great! they are quiet and keep my motherboard at 28 Degrees Celsius.
Noctua NF-P12 Fan, (What's this?) Excellent low noise/high pressure fan that money can buy.
Best fans, (What's this?) I purchased these fans for a push-pull setup on a h50 cpu cooler. These fans are silent and really seem to blow a great deal of air. The build quality is superb, I've tried different fans from different manufacturers and none of them came close to how solid these feel.
Not so quiet, (What's this?) Bought three of these for a new comp build and two are useless - they are twice as loud as anything else in the machine. Not impressed with the reality vs. the hype. The motors make a constant whining sound that totally overwhelms the sounds of the hard drives and power supply fan.
Not bad, (What's this?) I like these fans. I bought 4 of them for my case. I like the feel of them. I don't love the color as most people don't either but it isn't very visible when it's inside the case. The rubber mounts are nice although I don't see any instruction how to properly install them any where. There is a small diagram that doesn't help much. Installing these rubber mounts is pretty difficult because there will always be 1 or 2 holes that is impossible to reach because it's too close to components in a case.

I have an NZXT case with a fan controller. These fans are pretty quiet and are more quiet if they run on slower speeds. Out of the 4 fans that I bought, I have a problem with one or two of them not spinning on the lowest fan controller speed when I turn on the computer. The fan works once I increase the speed to a higher setting and then reduce it back to lowest setting. I find this a little strange. This is a small hassle because if I forget to turn the speed up at first, one or two fans won't be doing their jobs and not cool the system.

Here is my problem with these fans.
NOCTUA FANatic, This fan has by far the highest air flow vs lowest noise I've found in a computer fan EVER! No joke this fan is ultra quiet and moves air very efficiently and powerfully. The ONLY downside at all is the brown color & lack of LED's for those fancy PC bling enthusiasts. Pfft! Seriously I'll easily sacrifice aesthetics for it's overall quality any day. I love this fan so much I've purchased 18 of them for a push pull configuration on a MO-RA3 9 x 120mm PRO Extreme Radiator. (found here)
[...]
* Unfortunately as of this post, not yet sold on Amazon.

Along with the Rhombus Fan Brackets "Grills" covering the brown fans on either side for a clean look, makes for the most extreme cooling system I've ever had on my water-cooled PC. And thankfully as quiet as can possibly be with all those fans running :P

If you're going to use anywhere near this amount of running fans for your PC configuration you certainly want the best, and Noctua CAN'T be beat.
Silent, strong, and high quality. Noctua delivers!, (What's this?) This is the third fan I bought from Noctua.

I continue to be impressed by the workmanship of this Austrian fan producer. The fan is silent, yet produces a massive air flow of up to 92.3m3/h at 1300rpm and 19.8dB(A), which is barely audible from 1 yard away. You can also use two different extension cables to reduce the RPMs, airflow, and make the fan inaudible. Also, the fans come with great flexible rubber attachments for reducing vibrations, as well as classical screws. I usually use the rubbers, as they have the added benefit of quick installation. This particular fan ended up in a push/pull configuration for water cooling an I7 860 with a Corsair H50, and it works great.

Throughout the last 20 years, I must have purchased around 20 different computer fans. I was never really satisfied until I found Noctua. If you're tired of funny noises coming from under your desk and want maximum cooling for overclocking your computer or a long life for your expensive hardware, get one of these: Simply terrific, strong and silent fans.

  • Self-stabilizing oil-pressure bearing:Noctua's well proven SSO-Bearing technology guarantees supreme
  • Pressure-optimized Nine-Blade Design: Specifically developed for high-impedance applications such as
  • Vortex-Control Notches: Psychoacoustic optimizations like the staggered Vortex-Control Notches make
  • Smooth Commutation Drive: The NF-P12's new drive system reduces torque variations and thereby ensure

  • Self-stabilizing oil-pressure bearing:Noctua's well proven SSO-Bearing technology guarantees supreme.Pressure-optimized Nine-Blade Design: Specifically developed for high-impedance applications such as.Vortex-Control Notches: Psychoacoustic optimizations like the staggered Vortex-Control Notches make.Smooth Commutation Drive: The NF-P12's new drive system reduces torque variations and thereby ensure. Noctua NF-P12 CPU Cooler The NF-P12 has been specifically developed for applications such as CPU coolers that demand superior pressure and airflow performance. Thanks to psychoacoustic optimizations like the Vortex-Control Notches, the new SCD drive system and Noctua's premium-grade SSO-Bearing, the NF-P12 achieves exceptional quietness and long-term stability.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น