วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 2048 MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 2DVI/Mini-HDMI SLI Ready Graphics Card, 02G-P3-1559-KR


Runs Great, I needed an upgrade from my gt 240 so I went with this. Overall 7.2 score in windows which isn't bad. I can play my games more smoothly. Make sure you have enough room in your case and on your motherboard , it took up a great deal of space. Not really a con. Most modern games it keeps up with. I was blown away by its performance. I knew it was the card for me and I bought it and I have no regrets.If your looking for a great card this is it.
The worst graphic card I ve ever had, (What's this?) I was using an intel graphic card that came with the mother, actually is embedded in the i7 processor.For gaming was not a good video performance, I use to get en et enemy territory 70 fps.I bought this EVGA expecting a better performance due to is one of the latest nvidia chipsets and guess what, 11 fps so far,no matter what I do, how many searches on google to find a way to improve the performance, nothing works.I set the tgame to 1024x768, my god!!!! to see if I could improve the performance and nothing.Unfortunally I bought it to a computer I have in the caribbean cost and now I am far from usa, then to return this crap will be expensive so I gave it away and I will never ever buy an nvidia card again.I was one of those who loved nvidia.
Better than I expected!, (What's this?) I knew this card would be really great, especially since it was an upgrade from an 8600GT. It turned out to be a lot better than I expected. I now can turn ALL video settings to Max. setting no matter what game I am playing.
Never had such a great graphics card before., (What's this?) Paired with my I7 Processor and 8gb of ram (which is the minimum for games these days). This card performs very well with Ultra settings on BF3 and my other games. I usually go with cheaper cards and play on medium, but I bought this card and do not regret it. Easy install, no issues. I recommend using this with intels new I7 processor. 60+fps (with highest settings).
Great Card, Better than GTS 250, (What's this?) I had a PNY 250 GTS, this is a much better improvement, the fan is super silent, on my 250 the sound was like a jet engine, i got much better frame rates and better quality.
Plus 3 yeas warranty.
Highly recommended, BUT!!! if you are a gamer, go for the 560 Ti, if not this is a great card for average and above average gaming, and watching videos and blurays.
A Serious Gamers Video Card at not a so Astronomonical Price!, (What's this?) This was my 2nd attempt at purchasing a Good Video Card for my son's "Excalibur" Desktop that I had just finished building for him for his games, video & Picturing editing, and of course his academic pursuits. The 1st Video Card I brought for my son's Excalibur Rig (A GIGABYTE Radeon HD 6450 1GB DDR3 DVI-I / D-Sub / HDMI Low Profile Graphics Card, GV-R645OC-1GI ) while did well with the 2nd and 3rd requirements the card fell short in the 1st requirement for his games, especially with video intensive games like Star Wars: The Force Unleashed which would show seriously lagging durring the more intense action parts of the game. Plus the Windows 7 Index score was almost the same as my wifes ATI 4650HD Video Card in her Desktop which was 5.0 for Windows Aero and 6.3 (out of a possible 7.9) for Gaming Graphics.

So I did some heavy research and decided to look at the EVGA Cards (with the Nvidia chipsets)on what I heard about from thier reputation and see if I could find a serious Gaming Video Card without necessarily breaking the bank.
nice!, (What's this?) This card does what it is supposed to do, no problems so far. I had a gtx 280 and it was BEAST of a card, I had to remove a hard drive because of it! This card is WAY smaller and instaled nicely. Got it hooked up to my 50in tv and it looks awesome.
Good Card, Read the Warranty Carefully!, (What's this?) I'm giving this card 3 out of 5 stars since EVGA stands by their products as long you register your product with them. If you forget to do so, they could care less about their products not lasting very long. They use the warranty registration as a sneaky way to get out of replacing failing products.
Solid card, reasonable price, (What's this?) Upgraded to this card about a week ago. Mostly, it's a great card that can play most of your games at max settings without any issues at all. However, this card is not the top of the line available right now. For extremely graphically intense games, you might have to settle for moderate settings. The card will still handle those games just fine, but if you don't want to sacrifice game performance you will probably have to keep the settings at a reasonable level. Overall, a great card for the price. Recommended for people on a budget that still wants a solid card. Cheaper cards just can't handle the load this card can and to get noticeably better performance over this one, you'd have to drop at least another hundred or more.

That being said, I did have a handful of issues but they seem to have cleared up. These are the reasons the card did not get 5 stars. First of all, when playing the game League of Legends (which is not graphically intense at all) I had an issue where my screen froze and at one point even went black for a few seconds. This occurrence only happened once and has since seemingly have been fixed. Second, when playing Portal 2, I had an instance where when there was a lot of gel flowing on the screen, I would get minor flickering. There was only 1 part in the entire game this was apparent that had enough flowing gel to cause the issue. Third, and this was the worst scenario, my screen would randomly go black and my computer would freeze when simply browsing the internet, not even in a game or anything. This happened a total of 4 times, so it wasn't a simple fluke.

Like I said, I believe this issues have been alleviated since they last happened. I uninstalled the drivers, ran a driver sweeper to clean out all previously installed drivers believing there may have been a conflict from something left behind from my old ATI card, did a clean install of the Nvidia drivers and so far so good.
INCORRECT SPECIFICATIONS LISTED, CORRECT SPECIFICATIONS FOR THIS CARD IS AS FOLLOWS:
INFORMATION TAKEN FROM :
[...]

BUT I STILL LOVE THE CARD!

EVGA 02G-P3-1559-KR GeForce GTX 550 Ti Video Card
Interface Type: PCI Express 2.0
Interface Speed: x16
Connector(s): Dual DVI
Mini HDMI
Multiple Monitors Support: Yes
Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce
GPU Series: NVIDIA GeForce 500 Series
Lifestyle: Enthusiast
GPU/VPU: GeForce GTX 550 Ti
Maximum Resolution: 2560 x 1600
Additional Features: PureVideo HD
NVIDIA CUDA
PhysX by NVIDIA
NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready
Maximum Analog Resolution: 2048 x 1536
Maximum Digital Resolution: 2560 x 1600
Video Card Profile: Standard
Dual-Slot
Memory Type: GDDR5
Memory Interface: 192-bit
Video Memory: 2 GB
Stream Processors: 192
Core Clock: 900 MHz
Memory Clock: 4008 MHz
Shader Clock: 1800 MHz
Memory Bandwidth: 96.19GB/sec.
Overclocked: No
APIs: DirectX 11
OpenCL
DirectCompute 5.0
OpenGL 4.

  • GeForce GTX 550 Ti with 951 MHz core clock
  • PCI-Express 2.0
  • NVIDIA 2-way SLI ready
  • 2048 MB 192-bit 0.5ns GDDR5 memory
  • 4356 MHz Effective memory clock and 1903 MHz shader clock

  • GeForce GTX 550 Ti with 951 MHz core clock.PCI-Express 2.0.NVIDIA 2-way SLI ready.2048 MB 192-bit 0.5ns GDDR5 memory.4356 MHz Effective memory clock and 1903 MHz shader clock. Introducing the latest entry in the GeForce GTX 500 series product lineup: the EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti. Get your PC ready to dominate this year's blockbuster game titles like Crysis 2 and Duke Nukem Forever. And with up to 6x the performance of previous generations graphics, you know you are well armed for the future. Performance is not the end of the story though; full DirectX 11 done right that blows away the competition, NVIDIA 3D Vision, NVIDIA Surround Gaming, NVIDIA PhysX and award winning EVGA support give you the edge on your opponents and peace of mind on your hardware. Get serious performance today with the EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti.Specifications include the GTX 550 Ti (951 MHz core clock) chipset, 2048MB of 0.5ns GDDR5 memory with a 4356 MHz memory clock, 192 bit memory interface, 1903 MHz shader clock, 104.5 GB/sec memory bandwidth, 30.4 GT/s texture fill rate, 192 CUDA cores and PCI Express 2.0 compatibility. Additional features include Microsoft DirectX 11 Support, NVIDIA PhysX and NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technologies, NVIDIA 2-way SLI readiness, NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround and NVIDIA Surround readiness, NVIDIA CUDA Technology with CUDA C/C++, DirectCompute 5.0 and OpenCL support, PCI-Express 2.0 support and OpenGL 4.1 support. Connections are 1 Mini-HDMI 1.4a connector and 2 Dual-Link DVI-I HDCP capable connectors. Package includes the EVGA Driver/software disc with EVGA Precision Tuning utility, 1 DVI to VGA adapter, 1 6-pin PCI-E power cable and a limited 3 Year warranty if registered within 30 days at evga.com.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น