วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Corsair Cooling Hydro-Series All-in-One High-Performance Liquid CPU Cooler CWCH60


Fan controller DOA, (What's this?) Well I thought I would be able to dodge the well known "fan controller defect" that is plastered all over corsairs forums BUT it appeared fate had different plans.

The pump worked fine, but the fans would come on full blast and gradually die down in speed. No amount of button pressing would change the fan speed. I tried multiple times to reset the firmware per corsairs instructions to no avail.

I decided to get a replacement going through Amazon because of the shipping costs I would have to pay to send a DOA product with a KNOWN defect by Corsair back to them...sorry guys not happening.

The best advice I can give to future buyers of this product is to test test test it before you even think about anything else. It will save you alot of pain.
Works Great, (What's this?) If I were go water cool a system again I wouldn't buy a kit like this. I would just buy a radiator and plumb it all with my own equipment, simply for flexibility. Overall as bolt on kit this product is great. It was easy to install following their instructions and worked great right away, much cooler than previous air cooler and pretty quiet.
good but noisy, (What's this?) I bought this because we need low noise. I still do not know if this is the right unit for that.
Pros: * very good cooling, you definitely do not need it if you do not plan for overclocking..
* relatively easy installation (if you have easy access to the back of your motherboard)
* supposed maintenance-free for a long time ( did not have to check a chance to check it as yet)
Cons:
* my unit is noisy (the water pump, fans are ok), considerably nosier than a typical double bearing 120mm fan. I still hope it is a manufacturer defect. I called to the tech support. They advised me to put the computer on the side for some time. It helps a bit. But the noise is back when I placed my computer in the normal position.
* tech support is weird/not good. I easily got it for the first time, but could not get through after that. A few people in the customer support promised me that the support guys will be available "tomorrow" for several times. But every time "tomorrow" was "tomorrow" again.
Good cooler, (What's this?) This cooler keeps my over clocked cpu cold. I have it installed in the corsair 600t case. The radiator is mounted above my mother board. and the fans are in the area above, they are set up as pull only but seems to work fine. still keeps cpu cold.
Nice and quitet, (What's this?) My first water cooler cools my i7 2600K. Very quiet and efficient. The temps never go beyond 40. It was very easy to install with the included hardware.
H100, sleek, quiet, cool, (What's this?) I bought the H100 not for performance, but rather for its sleekness. I recently bought a Corsair White 600T and wanted to match the outside looks on the inside.

I knew that this cooler performs just as well, but not way better than a $25 air cooler, but the sleekness and noise level were too hard to pass up.

The unit is easy to install, the rear mounting bracket has everything on it already, all you have to do is line up the holes. Then, you screw in some riser pegs on the inside to secure the mounting bracket. Then you install the radiator. With my case, the 600T, the fans had to remain on the "outside," within the gap between the case and the removable filter, while the radiator was "inside" the case. The included screws were plenty long enough. The wires for the fans were also more than long enough to pass through the opening on the grated case and down to the CPU cooler block. The CPU cooler/water pump block then attached to the riser pegs and you secure it down using thumb screws. The CPU block has thermal grease pre-applied.

I do wish that the thumbscrews had indents for using a screwdriver, there is very little clearance for people who have thick fingers to try and turn these screws. I have an ASRrock P67 Extreme4, and with all the capacitors and heatsinks around the processor, it was a tight fit with my slender fingers. (I would say I have more feminine type fingers). Due to the motherboard, there was not enough clearance for the radiator and fans to be on the "inside" of the case. And due to my choice, I had the fans pulling air across the radiator, so it would exhaust outside the case, I know this isn't the most efficient method, but I felt like I would rather have it done this way.

I took off a star because the first one I got suffered from a problem that seems to plague many Corsair closed loop systems. It began to make a loud mechanical grinding/whirring noise that seemed to originate from the water pump block. It was very loud and noticeable.
great product, (What's this?) works great. mounted in fractal design case that has 2 drive bays, each holding 4 hard drives. the upper one is removable and h80 radiator fits there like it was designed for it. tubing is not highly bent as with rear or top intake.
Buy it!, The H80 is excellent! It cools approximately as well as H100 and is much smaller/manageable. (Check out this review for specs: [...]) It is loud on power-up (it goes to 100% and then scales back) but becomes quiet quickly. I have my H80 over my i5-2500K in a Corsair 600T with dual HD 6950s and a 1000w PSU and it keeps my CPU cool. Usually runs around 18 - 25 C and haven't gotten anything higher than 35C when playing Crysis 2 or Portal 2 on ultra settings.

Installation is pretty easy as well. All in all, I'd recommend it to anyone interested in liquid cooling.
lemon, (What's this?) "pop" and then the controller and one fan went out leaving the one other fan constant running at high / noise level. it is cooling pretty well but it is not working as it should as it can not adjust the fan speed and that came from the first start up. it took me several hours to replace my cooler master v-8 and get my case fans changed around and clean up my wiring so i will just live with this unit because of all the trouble it took me and i do not want to take it out and swap for a replacement or wait for some other brand to come in before i can use my system again - like i said, it is at least cooling ! this is my first corsair, i hope this was just a lemon but i get on and see this product is now in review from amazon and can't buy it at this time. i will probably stick with cooler master again for my cpu cooling choice.
WORKS!!, (What's this?) Bought this for an i7-2700k build. Ran flawlessly right out of the box, quiet too. I havent done any overclocking yet but temps idle around 31-32c load about 45c. Packaging was nice and not banged up, for $75.00 cant beat it plus it is a simple and clean install.

  • An all-new 120mm fan optimizes static pressure and airflow while delivering low noise levels.
  • Quick and easy installation brackets make it easier than ever to upgrade to watercooling.
  • Pre-applied thermal compound
  • A new improved micro-channel cold-plate design more efficiently transfers heat.
  • The H60 uses FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) tubing to significantly reduce evaporation of coolant, providing an MTBF of over 50,000 hours

  • An all-new 120mm fan optimizes static pressure and airflow while delivering low noise levels..Quick and easy installation brackets make it easier than ever to upgrade to watercooling..Pre-applied thermal compound.A new improved micro-channel cold-plate design more efficiently transfers heat..The H60 uses FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) tubing to significantly reduce evaporation of coolant, providing an MTBF of over 50,000 hours..

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น