วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Kingston ValueRAM 1GB 667MHz DDR2 Non-ECC CL5 DIMM Desktop Memory Bought this for new pc build


Brought a old PC to life, (What's this?) This stick installed with ease in my eMachines W3653. Just popped it in slot 0, and it was off to the races. It's true, Kingston RAM is cheap and reliable. Big thumbs ups.
It works perfectly, (What's this?) I installed this memory and the pc recognize this imnmediatly.
Great Speed!, (What's this?) Just what I needed to greatly improve my speed. What a difference! Quality product, great price. Don't know why I waited so long. Can't go wrong with Amazon.
Bought this for new pc build, (What's this?) I will be using this for a normal computer setup, nothing fancy. I am creating a computer for my dad and decided to buy this ram because of the quality from the brand. Kingston in my opinion is one of the top 5 producers of ram. The price was very cheap for 1gb ram, I know its not the best for a poweful pc but I am building a decent computer for browsing the internet for my dad. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants a decent pc.
love it, (What's this?) 1 gb dimm had it in computer in about 5 min works like a charm easy installation works well win 7 and does the job.
Good memory, (What's this?) The memory arrived at the expected date, it worked fine. I looked up on kingston website if this memory was supported on my board and it all went fine.
Recomendado, (What's this?)
memoty, (What's this?)
Big help to my Windows, (What's this?) Works great. Before you buy be sure your vintage motherboard supports a gig in the slot before you upgrade. Windows runs a lot better now.
ok, (What's this?)

  • 1 GB module of 667MHz DDR2 Desktop Memory
  • 240-pin unbuffered DIMM
  • Backed by a lifetime warranty and free technical support
  • From the industry leader in PC memory
  • Specifically designed and tested for compatibility in various makes and models of desktop computers

  • 1 GB module of 667MHz DDR2 Desktop Memory.240-pin unbuffered DIMM.Backed by a lifetime warranty and free technical support.From the industry leader in PC memory.Specifically designed and tested for compatibility in various makes and models of desktop computers. Kingston is the industry leader in PC memory. Designed with the whitebox user and system integrator in mind, Kingston ValueRAM products are engineered to meet industry standard specifications and rigorously tested to ensure quality. Kingston ValueRAM Memory is ideal for those who purchase memory by spec and are looking for competitvely priced generic memory. Product is backed by a lifetime warranty and free technical support. Included in the package is one 1GB module of 667MHz DDR2 memory. Specs are, 240-pin unbuffered DIMM,1.8v,CL5.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น