วันอังคารที่ 10 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Kingston 256MB DDR2 SDRAM Memory Module 256MB (1 x 256MB) DDR2 SDRAM 144pin KTH-LJ2015/256


Printer Performance Increase, (What's this?) Really does increase printer performance, and since time is money this improvement is well worth the price. Now my CP1525nw is maxed-out, wish HP would allow MORE memory.
A Worthwhile Upgrade, (What's this?)
Kingston 256MB DIMM for HP Color LasetJet CP2025, Great price from Kingston. I was surprised to see the wide variation in price for such a memory module. The product arrived on time. Make sure that the DIMM is seated-in well in its bay before you tilt it to its vertical position (Thanks, Thomas Lee). Otherwise, the printer appears to freeze with no hint on the display.

I still have difficulty in printing a certain PDF document (which I attributed to factory low printer memory of 128MB before I installed the additional 256MB DIMM). I continue to get the 'Job Too Complex' message. The same document saved as JPEG and imbedded in MS Word prints just fine. I wonder if this has something to do with the way my job is sent to the printer -- spooling vs direct printing, etc.
Great memory for HP LaserJet CP1525nw Printer, (What's this?) Wow! I am taken back by how fast my HP CP1525nw printer now prints. No more lag time as before the memory upgrade. Amazon's $10 price cannot be beat. Kingston is ALWAYS high quality memory.

Installation is easy and config (on a Mac) was as simple as opening System Prefs -> Print & Fax -> Options & Supplies -> Drivers -> pulling down the tab from 128MB to 256 MB. It might be a bit confusing since you are adding 256 MB to the existing 128 MB, but your system realizes this and will utilize 324.17 MB of the 384 MB installed.

You don't have to be a tekkie to have a faster printer. This was easy and results are significant. Highly recommended upgrade.
(P.S.
Perfect upgrade for HP Color Laserjet CP2025dn, (What's this?) Typically I go to Crucial for memory but when they failed me I turned to Amazon. I upped my HP 2025dn RAM from 128MB to 384MB thanks to Amazon + Kingston.
Great Memory, (What's this?) Can't say enough about this memory! Just put the memory into it's socket and my printer saw it right away. I would recommend this memory to anyone.
Printer Memory Upgrade, (What's this?) I was a bit shocked to find the range of price on this item and was glad to find a much lower price and a well rated seller on Amazon. The memory arrived in perfect condition as promised, the only problem I had was getting it into the printer. Very happy buyer (and a very happy wife) wish I had upgraded the memory years ago... Should the need arise, I'm a repeat buyer.
Kingston Memory, (What's this?) The shipment arrived in a timely manner. The item was easily installed and seems to be working just fine. The price was way better than HP's.
Perfect fit for our HP P2015, (What's this?) Not much to say, other than it works exactly as described in our HP 2015. Simply unplug the printer, open the small memory door on the side (no tools required!), slide in the stick, replace the door, power on the printer, notice an immediate and huge improvement.

I did notice we needed to reset the printer using the orange button on the panel after installing the memory. This was a one time affair.
Worked, (What's this?) It was a stick of RAM that worked as expected and got here quick as hell. This is how all purchases should go.

  • LASERJET

  • LASERJET. All Kingston memory modules must perform properly to ensure maximum performance. Therefore, Kingston has developed an industry leading quality process to ensure that Kingston memory delivers superior quality, performance, and 100% compatibility with the computing system.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น